UltData enables you to restore lost or deleted iOS device data directly from your Windows PC. The program is compatible with a wide variety of iOS versions and device models, helps you recover various types of files, and enables you to preview the found data before restoring it.
You can choose between 3 recovery modes: directly from a connected iOS gadget or from an iTunes or iCloud backup file. Once the scanning process is complete, you can preview the found data or use the integrated search tool to find specific files.
Two things bothered me while testing the program: I wasn't able to restore any of the found data because I was using the trial version of the product and the fact that the utility took a while to scan the imported iTunes backup file. Another thing you need to consider is that you can find cheaper solutions, but they don't provide you with as many features as this program has to offer.
Still, UltData managed to find a lot of files and allowed me to preview all of them. So, clearly, it's capable of restoring lost or deleted iOS data.
In conclusion, you should give UltData a try if you ever need to recover lost data from your iPhone, iPad or iPod device.
- Helps you recover various types of files
- Lets you choose between 3 recovery modes
- You can preview the found files before launching the recovery process
- Compatible with various iOS versions and device models
- It might take a while to analyze iTunes backup files
- Unable to restore any data while using the trial version of the program